Surah Al Kahfi 23 - Surah Al Kahf 18 83 88 Maariful Quran Maarif Ul Quran Quran Translation And Commentary - And should you forget (and make such a statement), remember your lord and say:
26.06.2015 · dan ingatlah kepada tuhanmu jika kamu lupa. And should you forget (and make such a statement), remember your lord and say: 24) maksudnya, jika kamu lupa mengucapkan kalimat insya allah, maka sebutkanlah. I expect my lord to guide me24 to what is nearer to rectitude than this. 24. Ayat iin dipanggil ' jumlah mu'taridah '.
I expect my lord to guide me24 to what is nearer to rectitude than this. 24.
26.06.2015 · dan ingatlah kepada tuhanmu jika kamu lupa. Dan ingatlah kepada tuhanmu jika kamu lupa. And should you forget (and make such a statement), remember your lord and say: I expect my lord to guide me24 to what is nearer to rectitude than this. 24. This is a portion of the entire surah. 24) maksudnya, jika kamu lupa mengucapkan kalimat insya allah, maka sebutkanlah. Ayat iin dipanggil ' jumlah mu'taridah '. Sesungguhnya aku akan mengerjakan ini besok pagi, I shall certainly do this tomorrow (18:24) unless allah should will it. Und sage zu keiner sache: And never say of anything, indeed, i … (18:23) and never say about anything: View more context, or the entire surah.
(18:23) and never say about anything: Und sage zu keiner sache: 26.06.2015 · dan ingatlah kepada tuhanmu jika kamu lupa. View more context, or the entire surah. This is a portion of the entire surah.
Sesungguhnya aku akan mengerjakan ini besok pagi,
Sesungguhnya aku akan mengerjakan ini besok pagi, Und sage zu keiner sache: Ayat iin dipanggil ' jumlah mu'taridah '. Dan ingatlah kepada tuhanmu jika kamu lupa. 24) maksudnya, jika kamu lupa mengucapkan kalimat insya allah, maka sebutkanlah. And never say of anything, indeed, i … And should you forget (and make such a statement), remember your lord and say: I expect my lord to guide me24 to what is nearer to rectitude than this. 24. (18:23) and never say about anything: I shall certainly do this tomorrow (18:24) unless allah should will it. View more context, or the entire surah. 26.06.2015 · dan ingatlah kepada tuhanmu jika kamu lupa. This is a portion of the entire surah.
And should you forget (and make such a statement), remember your lord and say: And never say of anything, indeed, i … View more context, or the entire surah. Ayat ini dan ayat 24 ini macam tidak kena mengena dengan ayat sebelumnya. Dan ingatlah kepada tuhanmu jika kamu lupa.
I shall certainly do this tomorrow (18:24) unless allah should will it.
And should you forget (and make such a statement), remember your lord and say: And never say of anything, indeed, i … I expect my lord to guide me24 to what is nearer to rectitude than this. 24. I shall certainly do this tomorrow (18:24) unless allah should will it. This is a portion of the entire surah. Sesungguhnya aku akan mengerjakan ini besok pagi, Ayat iin dipanggil ' jumlah mu'taridah '. (18:23) and never say about anything: Ayat ini dan ayat 24 ini macam tidak kena mengena dengan ayat sebelumnya. View more context, or the entire surah. 26.06.2015 · dan ingatlah kepada tuhanmu jika kamu lupa. Dan ingatlah kepada tuhanmu jika kamu lupa. Und sage zu keiner sache:
Surah Al Kahfi 23 - Surah Al Kahf 18 83 88 Maariful Quran Maarif Ul Quran Quran Translation And Commentary - And should you forget (and make such a statement), remember your lord and say:. Ayat ini dan ayat 24 ini macam tidak kena mengena dengan ayat sebelumnya. I shall certainly do this tomorrow (18:24) unless allah should will it. And should you forget (and make such a statement), remember your lord and say: 24) maksudnya, jika kamu lupa mengucapkan kalimat insya allah, maka sebutkanlah. Sesungguhnya aku akan mengerjakan ini besok pagi,
Komentar
Posting Komentar